- Be on time for class.
- If you arrive late, close the door quietly and find a seat quickly so that you do not disturb others.
- Do not talk to your classmates when the lecturer is speaking.
- Turn off your cell phone while in class. If you are expecting an urgent call, set the phone on silent mode.
- Do not read the newspaper, answer e-mail, or text during class.
- Do not sleep during class.
- Remain quietly in place during the Q&A session at the end of class.
- Ask questions in a respectful, courteous manner.