The Office of Student Affairs and Registration provides a variety of academic support services to assist students in achieving academic success throughout their medical education.
Services provided include:
- Individual strategy sessions that include exploration of learning strategies, time management, test-taking strategies, board exam preparation, and more.
- Coordination of the Tutoring Program that offers individual tutoring (medical and PA schools) and group review sessions (medical school only) where MS2-MS4s and PA2s support students in their medical education.
- Presentations on a variety of topics to include:
- Transitioning to medical or PA school
- Enhancing study and test-taking strategies
- Utilization of resources
- Board exam preparation
- Facilitation of academic accommodations for College of Medicine students registered with the University’s Disability Resource Center
- Referrals to appropriate resources, such as: psychological testing, counseling, and/or health services, as needed.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is strongly committed to the success and well-being of every student. The Office of Student Affairs and Registration can assign available tutors to students in accordance with the eligibility criteria specified in the College of Medicine Tutoring Program Policy.
The Office of Student Affairs and Registration works closely with the Disability Resource Center (DRC), the campus office designated to assist University of Florida students with disabilities.