The Office of Student Affairs and Registration provides a variety of academic support services to assist students in achieving academic success throughout their medical education.
Services provided include:
- Individual strategy sessions that include exploration of learning strategies, time management, test-taking strategies, board exam preparation, and more.
- Coordination of the Tutoring Program that offers individual tutoring (medical and PA schools) and group review sessions (medical school only) where MS2-MS4s and PA2s support students in their medical education.
- Presentations on a variety of topics to include:
- Transitioning to medical or PA school
- Enhancing study and test-taking strategies
- Utilization of resources
- Board exam preparation
- Facilitation of academic accommodations for College of Medicine students registered with the University’s Disability Resource Center
- Referrals to appropriate resources, such as: psychological testing, counseling, and/or health services, as needed.
Scheduling a meeting:
To schedule a meeting with Mr. Gorske, please e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jim Gorske, M.Ed., Learning Specialist
Office of Student Affairs and Registration
Harrell Medical Education Building, Room 212